1. Why don’t Cher and co. hang out more with this waiter they seem intimately acquainted with?
2. What’s up with Cher’s grandparents?
Mel obviously has some beef with them.
3. WHO IS SHAWANNA?
And is that K-mart polyester hair extension hers?
4. Did Elton ever find his Cranberries CD?
5. What was Cher’s mom’s story?
Her death — “a fluke accident during a routine liposuction” — must have been pretty hard on Cher and Mel. Also, is this painting based on a real person? Who?
6. Did Mr. Hall and Miss Geist ever figure out that this letter came from Cher?
7. Is Travis Birkenstock the heir to the Birkenstock sandal fortune?
8. Why don’t Cher and her father have the same last name?
(This is actually just a little production error after the last names were changed.)
9. What show do “Alanna and the TV people” make? (As Cher points out, they think it’s the most important thing in the world.)
10. Why isn’t Murray in the Persian Mafia?
Murray does have a BMW, which qualifies him…
11. Who are all these other guys — the “coolest” ones in school?
12. Does Tai ever pursue art?
13. What is this recipe from the counting your cholesterol cookbook?
14. Whose house is this?
It’s probably not Bronson Alcott High student because it’s located in the Valley, not Beverly Hills.
15. How is it possible for Christian to do one semester in California and one semester in Chicago (because his parents have joint custody) for your entire high school career?
16. Who IS this lame grown-up Josh talks to at the party which is supposedly hosted by his own friends?
17. What does that white collarless shirt from Fred Segal really look like?
I want to see it. I bet it’s cute.
18. How do Josh and Cher bring this up with their parents?
This must be a pretty awkward conversation to have.
19. And finally…how does this end up?
Do they stay together forever? (Please God yes otherwise my world is ruined.)
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.