9. Trusting your friend to do a henna tattoo on you, only to be stuck with a sloppy design for weeks.
10. Getting a Puppy Surprise with only three puppies. What a rip-off.
12. Dying your hair with Kool-Aid so many times that it eventually turned kind of gray.
13. Finding out that your Mall Madness credit cards were not, in fact, usable in the real world.
15. Having no one to slow dance with when they played Sixpence None the Richer’s “Kiss Me.”
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.