9. Trusting your friend to do a henna tattoo on you, only to be stuck with a sloppy design for weeks.
10. Getting a Puppy Surprise with only three puppies. What a rip-off.
12. Dying your hair with Kool-Aid so many times that it eventually turned kind of gray.
13. Finding out that your Mall Madness credit cards were not, in fact, usable in the real world.
15. Having no one to slow dance with when they played Sixpence None the Richer’s “Kiss Me.”
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump used a visit to CIA headquarters to attack his critics.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.