9. Trusting your friend to do a henna tattoo on you, only to be stuck with a sloppy design for weeks.
10. Getting a Puppy Surprise with only three puppies. What a rip-off.
12. Dying your hair with Kool-Aid so many times that it eventually turned kind of gray.
13. Finding out that your Mall Madness credit cards were not, in fact, usable in the real world.
15. Having no one to slow dance with when they played Sixpence None the Richer’s “Kiss Me.”
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.