1. Here is a Double Dare VHS, which has a starting bid of $40, but if you can't wait out the bidding, buy it now for $99.99. (Plus the cost of a VHS player.)
2. This 1992 Ren & Stimpy leather watch costs $45.
3. Becoming the coolest kid in school with this Goosebumps jacket will cost you $70.
4. This Finders Keepers game (based on the game show) sells for $75.
5. This old Rugrats jean jacket costs $75.
6. I don't remember this Double Dare water game, but it must have been good because this version now costs $76.50.
7. This Nickelodeon "Time Blaster" a.m./f.m. radio and alarm clock is $80.
8. Apparently this was an actual functional telephone. It'll now cost you $89.99.
9. OK. This is ridiculous — a freakin' Blues Clues notebook and pencil for $99.99.
10. Kinda cool: A Reptar Giga Pet (sooo...that's like a Tamagotchi?), but it costs $99.99.
11. These three Rugrats dolls? $120.
12. This sealed pack of Gooze is a shocking $120.
13. Ahh! What the hell is this, even? A SpongeBob WaterBaby? Anyhow, it's $127.46.
14. Here's another package of Gooze, even more expensive at $149.99.
15. This Are You Afraid of the Dark? is one of those cool CD-ROMs! Only $159.99.
16. This Krumm stuffed doll is used and is still going for $187.25.
17. For real? This may be the debut issue of Nickelodeon magazine but for $199.99?
18. Another used Nick doll (Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life)! For $200?!
19. These are Oblina-inspired sunglasses from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: $200.
20. This Nickelodeon Photo Blaster will set you back $225.
21. It's Steve's chair and table from Blues Clues! It's $250!
22. This collectible cookies jar from 1993 is going for $275.
23. This clock is supposedly "SUPER RARE" so naturally it costs $299.99.
24. OMG GAK! OMG: $349.99.
25. This Reptar scooter costs more than my car is worth now: $499.