11. Here’s one of the weirder (and kind of dubious, tbh) pieces of Disney history for sale — a drinking fountain once located outside Walt’s Main Street U.S.A. apartment.
The seller claims: “This Drinking Fountian bowl & Bubbler Was LOCATED AT THE Bottom of the Stairs to Walts Personal Apartment inside The Park Behind The Fire Station on Main street, it was Shared By Employees as well as Walt Himself”
18. If you’re looking for a copy of Walt’s autograph, it’ll cost you. A LOT. Here is an un-glamorous one, which claims to be authentic.
Though if you’re after a Disney autograph, the higher priced ones come with all sorts of authenticity factors. So if you have a spare $10 or so, go for it.
20. How about a pole just like the Main Street, U.S.A. poles? This cost won’t include shipping, which will be a pretty penny.
It’s a bit unclear if this item was once used in a park or if it’s the exact manufacture of the poles used in the park — either way, if you’re looking to build your own little piece of Disneyland, you could start here.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥