1. Behold the Daily Planet, a brothel in Melbourne, captured here in 1990. Be not fooled by its unassuming facade! For within this fortress of lust lies an unimaginable paradise…
2. A paradise dripping in Grecian decadence and Holiday Inn-style furnishings.
3. It was the first brothel in the world to be listed on the stock exchange. Wise is the man who puts his money where his [censored].
4. One could challenge a fair maiden to a duel of billiards.
5. Or linger by the bar. Stay a while, discuss sexual conquests new and old.
6. Behold, a palace of luxuries where bathtubs stand a mere distance from the bed.
7. Lucky is the man who observes these beauties standing on the bathtub next to your bed.
8. Zeus himself bathed himself in the restorative waters of the Daily Planet.
*Statement not yet evaluated.
9. Make sexytimes in a round bed!
10. The Daily Planet: Where a wonderful time can be had by all.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎