1. Here’s what happens when you take to the streets of New York wearing an R-Zone LCD gaming system (last popular in the ’90s) and tell people it is Google Glass. Spoiler alert: They believe you because you’re wearing a Google shirt.
3. Here’s an R-Zone commercial from the ’90s. I totally remember this and thought, “The future has arrived!”
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.