1. Here’s what happens when you take to the streets of New York wearing an R-Zone LCD gaming system (last popular in the ’90s) and tell people it is Google Glass. Spoiler alert: They believe you because you’re wearing a Google shirt.
3. Here’s an R-Zone commercial from the ’90s. I totally remember this and thought, “The future has arrived!”
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.