Nostalgic for a time of great inconvenience? A time of loose change, or in more dire scenarios, 1-800-COLLECT? A time when you regularly put your mouth in close proximity to a spot thousands of strangers also put their mouths? On a daily basis?
You’re in luck. Old, erm, “vintage” pay phones are now available in abundance on eBay.
4. This begs the question…what does one do with an old pay phone? This $349.95 Wisconsin Bell model is set for home use…
Which seems just as annoying as it was in the ’90s. But! According to the description: “This phone doesn’t need any coins to operate but is set for coins to fall straight in the cash box so it can be used as a bank.”
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱