1. Here’s Paul Rudd at the very start of his acting career, at a fresh 23-years-old, playing the brother of a guy who just got a cool new Toyota Tercel.
2. Let us review this epic performance. Ever the suave little bro, Paul works that leather jacket and landline while asking his big bro about THE NEW CAR.
3. PLOT TWIST! Paul wants to borrow THE NEW CAR. What will happen next?
4. Paul speeds to his brother’s house where there’s a tense moment. It appears as though our hero has been tricked! His dreams of driving THE NEW CAR are over!
5. Oh thank God. Big bro has a change of heart and Paul’s quest may now be fulfilled. He can now ride in the new Toyota Tercel. His life is perfect and complete.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.