1. Here’s Paul Rudd at the very start of his acting career, at a fresh 23-years-old, playing the brother of a guy who just got a cool new Toyota Tercel.
2. Let us review this epic performance. Ever the suave little bro, Paul works that leather jacket and landline while asking his big bro about THE NEW CAR.
3. PLOT TWIST! Paul wants to borrow THE NEW CAR. What will happen next?
4. Paul speeds to his brother’s house where there’s a tense moment. It appears as though our hero has been tricked! His dreams of driving THE NEW CAR are over!
5. Oh thank God. Big bro has a change of heart and Paul’s quest may now be fulfilled. He can now ride in the new Toyota Tercel. His life is perfect and complete.
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳