When Patrick Stewart came on The Arsenio Hall Show in 1992, he, along with Cindy Crawford, had just been voted TV Guide’s “Most Bodacious Duo.” This was, apparently, an age in which 1), people actually read TV Guide and 2), had not yet incorporated the word “bodacious” into their righteous daily vernacular.
2. Arsenio questions Captain Picard on this curious word, “bodacious”:
3. Captain Picard affirms that the terms is also alien to him.
4. Later on, Arsenio remembers that Stewart is actually cool:
5. To which Stewart replies:
6. Check out the full interview here:
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100 million every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭