When Patrick Stewart came on The Arsenio Hall Show in 1992, he, along with Cindy Crawford, had just been voted TV Guide’s “Most Bodacious Duo.” This was, apparently, an age in which 1), people actually read TV Guide and 2), had not yet incorporated the word “bodacious” into their righteous daily vernacular.
2. Arsenio questions Captain Picard on this curious word, “bodacious”:
3. Captain Picard affirms that the terms is also alien to him.
4. Later on, Arsenio remembers that Stewart is actually cool:
5. To which Stewart replies:
6. Check out the full interview here:
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.