When Patrick Stewart came on The Arsenio Hall Show in 1992, he, along with Cindy Crawford, had just been voted TV Guide’s “Most Bodacious Duo.” This was, apparently, an age in which 1), people actually read TV Guide and 2), had not yet incorporated the word “bodacious” into their righteous daily vernacular.
2. Arsenio questions Captain Picard on this curious word, “bodacious”:
3. Captain Picard affirms that the terms is also alien to him.
4. Later on, Arsenio remembers that Stewart is actually cool:
5. To which Stewart replies:
6. Check out the full interview here:
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech. Some of his vision just doesn't make sense.
- Young tech transplants in Seattle are finding home in the Elks Club, a fraternal order that's growing for the first time since 1976.