1. Pantene’s latest commercial is an appeal to women to stop apologizing so much.
2. It draws inspiration from the popular hashtag, #sorrynotsorry.
3. Here is one of many women apologizing for things that don’t really require apologies.
4. Pantene’s request:
5. And then we see images of women actively not being sorry.
6. It ends on this note:
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.