1. Kristi Yamaguchi, an example to all young peoples hoping to pull off sleeveless turtlenecks.
2. This is so a Mean Girls skating outfit.
(Tonya Harding at the 1994 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer, Norway.)
3. This is sort of like 10 outfits were eaten, barfed up, and sewn back together.
(Susanna Rahkamo and Petri Kokko at the 1995 World Figure Skating Championships.)
(Evgeny Platov and Oksana Grishuk of Russia at the ‘96 World Figure Skating Championships.)
(Elizabeth Punsalan and Jerod Swallow.)
6. Surya Bonaly wins ’90s ice fashion hands down.
7. Because look at this snazzy ensemble.
8. And this ice blue showstopper.
9. The one-handed cuff is killing me. Softly.
10. Tonya Harding, looking like a pixelated checkerboard.
11. Vanessa Gusmeroli’s watercolor dress would have been on my NEED list in 1998. For sure.
12. Oksana Baiul…I don’t even know what to say about this.
13. I’ve always said: Nothing like a sequin vest to pump things up!
(Elizabeth Punsalan and Jerod Swallow competing in the ‘94 Winter Olympics.)
14. Is it weird if I actually want to wear this? Like…right now?
(Maya Usova and Aleksandr Zhulin at the 1994 Winter Olympics.)
15. This Nancy Kerrigan getup is so neon, it will blind you. That’s a fact.
16. Oversized florals, anyone?
(Nathalie Krieg at the ‘94 Olympics.)
17. Michelle Kwan, you’ve always kept it classy.
18. Vegas, baby!
(Lily Lyoonjung Lee at the ‘94 Olympics.)
19. Keith Haring designed ice skating costumes?
(Maria Butyrskaya at the World Figure Skating Championships in 1996.)
20. Inspired by Disney’s Beauty and the Beast?
(Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean at the 1994 Winter Games.)
(Oksana Grishuk and Evgeny Platov of Russia during the World Figure Skating Championships.)
(Charles and Jessica Butler performing at the 1998 Goodwill Games.)
(Susanna Rahkamo and Petri Kokko at the 1992 Winter Olympics.)
24. Super modern ice dancing going on right here.
(Dominique Yvon and Frederic Palluel at the 1992 Olympics.)
25. Stop! And look at our magical swirls of teal and purple.
(Melanie Bruce and Andrew Place performing at the 1992 Olympics.)
26. Krissstttttiiiiiii! I dig your shoulder pads.
27. This costume is 50 shades of 50 different colors.
(Alma Lepina of Latvia at the 1992 Winter Olympics.)
28. Surya, FTW. Again.
29. I don’t know how she does it.
30. The bangs, the ruffles, the sequins…Kristi Yamaguchi, ladies and gentlemen.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.