1. Last night, on “The Mindy Project,” Mindy got an extremely depressing book as a birthday present: “Microwave Cooking For One.”
3. Turns out, this is an even worse gift to give a single girl than Mindy’s friends thought.
Because author Marie Smith explains how her forays into microwave cuisine were prompted by her husband’s business trips and grown children. This lady is not single. But even worse, she’s married and alone. Nothing that Mindy can look forward to.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.