1. Last night, on “The Mindy Project,” Mindy got an extremely depressing book as a birthday present: “Microwave Cooking For One.”
3. Turns out, this is an even worse gift to give a single girl than Mindy’s friends thought.
Because author Marie Smith explains how her forays into microwave cuisine were prompted by her husband’s business trips and grown children. This lady is not single. But even worse, she’s married and alone. Nothing that Mindy can look forward to.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.