1. Last night, on “The Mindy Project,” Mindy got an extremely depressing book as a birthday present: “Microwave Cooking For One.”
3. Turns out, this is an even worse gift to give a single girl than Mindy’s friends thought.
Because author Marie Smith explains how her forays into microwave cuisine were prompted by her husband’s business trips and grown children. This lady is not single. But even worse, she’s married and alone. Nothing that Mindy can look forward to.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Eleven U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁