1. Last night, on “The Mindy Project,” Mindy got an extremely depressing book as a birthday present: “Microwave Cooking For One.”
3. Turns out, this is an even worse gift to give a single girl than Mindy’s friends thought.
Because author Marie Smith explains how her forays into microwave cuisine were prompted by her husband’s business trips and grown children. This lady is not single. But even worse, she’s married and alone. Nothing that Mindy can look forward to.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.