1. Once upon a time, in 1998, a group of 7th graders set out to make a class project. The result is this video and the birth of “Medieval Air,” a time travel airline…
2. And so the story begins. The happy couple arrives at the travel agency to book their trip.
3. They arrive at the airport where a crowd of extras magically glides across the screen.
Cool special effects, guys!
4. Oh, no! They almost miss their flight!
5. They board just in time.
6. And now for a series of random gasps.
7. Your captain.
8. They arrive in the past! At a castle!
9. And this noble man attempts to greet the young lady like this. Her boyfriend will have none of that.
10. And finally, something to actually fulfill the assignment in the vaguest way possible…”Pictures from the other days.”
11. The full “Medieval Air” video:
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀