In 1992, YM “played 20 questions” with Madonna and she supposedly provided honest answers in a piece that was not in fact 20 questions, but 42 (math isn’t for everyone?). Here are some of Madonna’s more hilarious responses. You can check out the rest here.
03. Do you worry about being overexposed?
Only at the gynecologist’s.
08. What do you really think of Courtney Love, who has said you’ve tried to copy her?
Who is Courtney Love?
12. Who do you wish would have run for president?
13. Do you think American society has lost its values, like Dan Quayle says?
I think American society has lot its sense of humor.
18. How do you make yourself exercise on days when you really don’t feel like it?
I think about being fat.
20. Who’s your best friend in the whole world?
21. If you were a man, who would you be?
The Spanish guy who won the gold medal in swimming. Or Marlon Brando when he was young.
33. What could George Bush learn if he read your book and listened to your music?
Probably nothing – he seems very closed-minded.
37. What’s with the gold tooth?
I’m a Leo, and I love gold. It’s jewelry, it’s an ornament, it’s just in my mouth instead of on my ear.
38. If you were back in high school and Luke Perry sat next to you in class, would you be able to concentrate?
Depends on how cute the teacher was.
4. And here’s what Madonna looks for in a guy…
27. Here’s a checklist of things to look for in a guy – which do you think is important?
Cute: Not important.
Tall: Not important.
Short and slight: Not important.
Caring and sharing: Extremely important.
Rich: Not necessary as long as he can pay his own rent.
Smart: Extremely important.
Sensitive: Extremely important.
Sexy: Extremely important.
Cool: If he has all of the above, he is cool.
Good dancer: Not necessary, but always an extra added plus.
Good dresser: Same as above.
Fabulous car: As long as it’s clean with a good stereo.
Muscles: A good body is very important
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.