Here’s Blank on Blank’s latest installment: A lost interview from 1996 with Johnny Cash, when the singer was 64.
2. In it, Cash talks about his childhood and how his mother told him this:
3. And how he wouldn’t want to ever waste his talents and time:
4. It’s both a moving and morbid talk. Cash talks about hoping he doesn’t die in a hospital…
5. And his issues with addiction.
6. Check out the entire interview here:
- It's official: Democratic delegates picked Hillary Clinton as the first female presidential nominee of a major US party 🙋
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.