Here’s Blank on Blank’s latest installment: A lost interview from 1996 with Johnny Cash, when the singer was 64.
2. In it, Cash talks about his childhood and how his mother told him this:
3. And how he wouldn’t want to ever waste his talents and time:
4. It’s both a moving and morbid talk. Cash talks about hoping he doesn’t die in a hospital…
5. And his issues with addiction.
6. Check out the entire interview here:
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.