5. Belle is lonely. But you can’t really blame her when the town is full of basic bitches.
10. Although she leaves behind all her belongings, the castle is well equipped with amenities, notably an ample supply of women’s clothing, which would presumably include underpants. They were just lying around in a drawer.
12. Because brosef has some serious anger management issues.
23. And they lived happily ever after. Moral of the story: You can’t choose who you love.
Belle, after sex with the Beast: Hey, remember that time you were a wild animal and I almost agreed to be completely yours?
Beast: Heh. Yeah. LOL.
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- And Google is feeding romance novels to its artificial intelligence engine to make its products more ~conversational~.