5. Belle is lonely. But you can’t really blame her when the town is full of basic bitches.
10. Although she leaves behind all her belongings, the castle is well equipped with amenities, notably an ample supply of women’s clothing, which would presumably include underpants. They were just lying around in a drawer.
12. Because brosef has some serious anger management issues.
23. And they lived happily ever after. Moral of the story: You can’t choose who you love.
Belle, after sex with the Beast: Hey, remember that time you were a wild animal and I almost agreed to be completely yours?
Beast: Heh. Yeah. LOL.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻