If you’ve ever been into modern or contemporary dance, you know that sometimes it’s the same moves over and over. Like, for example…
2. The Knee: “Where you have a very serious conversation with your knee, and then you put it down because you realize you shouldn’t be doing that.”
3. The Pewp: “Where you squat down because you have to poop. But when it comes, it surprises you, so you act really cool afterward.”
4. The Peekaboo: “Where you give the audience a quick look at your wa-wa-ha.”
5. For these and other moves, watch this hilarious instructional video, How to Contemporary Dance, and then head out for your So You Think You Can Dance audition.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎