If you’ve ever been into modern or contemporary dance, you know that sometimes it’s the same moves over and over. Like, for example…
2. The Knee: “Where you have a very serious conversation with your knee, and then you put it down because you realize you shouldn’t be doing that.”
3. The Pewp: “Where you squat down because you have to poop. But when it comes, it surprises you, so you act really cool afterward.”
4. The Peekaboo: “Where you give the audience a quick look at your wa-wa-ha.”
5. For these and other moves, watch this hilarious instructional video, How to Contemporary Dance, and then head out for your So You Think You Can Dance audition.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏