2. Monica: A Filofax, Sony Sports Walkman, and paperclips.
3. Phoebe got a fleece mini-backpack filled with a funky address book, a corduroy pouch, and cat hair clips (yes, please!).
4. In Rachel’s hot pink Kipling (remember those?) backpack, she would pack a furry pencil, cartoonish hair clips, and an “I <3 Ross” necklace? Hmm.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥