1. Here is one of the first recordings of Nirvana in 1988. They’re playing “Paper Cuts” in an empty Radio Shack. Why? Because they’re awesome.
Actually, they had a friend who managed the store. So their friend helped set this up.
Congratulations, Radio Shack. You actually managed to be cool for a minute.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱