1. Here is one of the first recordings of Nirvana in 1988. They’re playing “Paper Cuts” in an empty Radio Shack. Why? Because they’re awesome.
Actually, they had a friend who managed the store. So their friend helped set this up.
Congratulations, Radio Shack. You actually managed to be cool for a minute.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘