1. Here is one of the first recordings of Nirvana in 1988. They’re playing “Paper Cuts” in an empty Radio Shack. Why? Because they’re awesome.
Actually, they had a friend who managed the store. So their friend helped set this up.
Congratulations, Radio Shack. You actually managed to be cool for a minute.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Many people are feared dead after an avalanche hit a hotel in central Italy Wednesday night, local media report.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸