1. Here’s the entrance to the Playmate Bar in the London Playboy Club.
2. So far, this looks exactly like an episode of Mad Men.
3. Except for the wives that came along for some Playboy fun as well.
4. Carrots and radishes? Is that supposed to be “bunny” food?
5. A behind-the-scenes look at the wardrobe department and a Bunny getting a custom fitting.
6. At the Playboy Club, there’s a groovy, live band whose members wear really cool pants.
7. One band member, however, appears to be a creeper.
8. But it doesn’t matter because everyone’s having fun and dancing!
9. Check out this newsreel from the ’60s…footage of the club itself begins at 1:15.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹