4. If you are trying to get your hair to do something, and it just won’t, Hairagami is a wonderful and easy tool to help you get a classy bun.
$8 at Urban Outfitters.
5. Ladies with natural hair will love a faux marley bun. Slick your hair into a ponytail and then the attachment does all the work for you. Like so:
8. Here’s a messy up-do that’s made for bad hair days.
Learn how at Treasures and Travels.
10. If the humidity is wreaking havoc on your natural hair, check out this simple side bun style.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝