4. If you are trying to get your hair to do something, and it just won’t, Hairagami is a wonderful and easy tool to help you get a classy bun.
$8 at Urban Outfitters.
5. Ladies with natural hair will love a faux marley bun. Slick your hair into a ponytail and then the attachment does all the work for you. Like so:
8. Here’s a messy up-do that’s made for bad hair days.
Learn how at Treasures and Travels.
10. If the humidity is wreaking havoc on your natural hair, check out this simple side bun style.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻