1. This teased bun is great if your hair is already a frizzy mess. Tease it out a bit more, swirl it around, and you've got a messy chignon.
2. If your hair is oily, try making tight braids, and finish with a glossing spray to make your braids seem like you meant for them to be kind of shiny.
3. Or, embrace your bad hair day by transforming your mane into beach hair and incorporating braids. Now you're bohemian.
4. If you are trying to get your hair to do something, and it just won't, Hairagami is a wonderful and easy tool to help you get a classy bun.
$8 at Urban Outfitters.
5. Ladies with natural hair will love a faux marley bun. Slick your hair into a ponytail and then the attachment does all the work for you. Like so:
6. When humidity strikes, just the slightest coating of castor oil on your hair can work wonders.
7. Attack your bad hair day with this super simple maneuver: simply changing your part. If you normally part your hair on one side, you may find the other has more volume, or a better shape to work with.
8. Here's a messy up-do that's made for bad hair days.
Learn how at Treasures and Travels.