4. If you are trying to get your hair to do something, and it just won’t, Hairagami is a wonderful and easy tool to help you get a classy bun.
$8 at Urban Outfitters.
5. Ladies with natural hair will love a faux marley bun. Slick your hair into a ponytail and then the attachment does all the work for you. Like so:
8. Here’s a messy up-do that’s made for bad hair days.
Learn how at Treasures and Travels.
10. If the humidity is wreaking havoc on your natural hair, check out this simple side bun style.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.