1. 1994 was an epic year filled with seminal cultural moments. Like the time Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley made out.
2. Yet there are things that have faded into obscurity as well. Like the Scatman.
3. And this wonderful Meg Ryan movie, I.Q.
4. And the Carmen Sandiego cartoon.
5. Have you conveniently forgotten the hours you spent playing Super Mario Land 3?
6. Or how you actually listened to that Rednex song, “Cotton Eye Joe”?
7. This, and so much more in this wonderful video cataloging the year 1994:
Via Laughing Squid.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲