1. This is Maurice. Apparently “one of the 10 best dressed men in the dog fashion world” (of the 1950s). He participated in a doggie fashion show, documented by British Pathé.
2. Here he is in a princely velvet cloak, adorned with fanciful embroidery. Which he definitely did NOT get made fun of for wearing at the dog park.
4. Another furry friend models what looks like a Christmas tree skirt.
5. This little lady had the good fortune to be selected for the doggie bridal costume.
6. And this pooch will forever fear rain after wearing those little booties.
7. Check out the hilariously bad news clip of the ’50s here:
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀