1. This is Maurice. Apparently “one of the 10 best dressed men in the dog fashion world” (of the 1950s). He participated in a doggie fashion show, documented by British Pathé.
2. Here he is in a princely velvet cloak, adorned with fanciful embroidery. Which he definitely did NOT get made fun of for wearing at the dog park.
4. Another furry friend models what looks like a Christmas tree skirt.
5. This little lady had the good fortune to be selected for the doggie bridal costume.
6. And this pooch will forever fear rain after wearing those little booties.
7. Check out the hilariously bad news clip of the ’50s here:
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪