3. King Triton from The Little Mermaid: Xenophobic and prone to violent outbursts.
Ariel’s dad calls humans “barbarians” and “dangerous,” but c’mon, maybe if you just had a beer with one of us, you’d see we’re not all that bad. No reason to be so afraid of the unfamiliar. But what’s worse is that he’s an overbearing father who can’t seem to keep all the feels under control. You kind of have to feel for the guy — he lost his wife, has about a billion daughters to parent, and has to run the sea. Recommendation: Take up martial arts and/or yoga.
15. Tinkerbell in Peter Pan: Borderline Personality Disorder
“Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness marked by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships….Most people who have BPD suffer from: Problems with regulating emotions and thoughts, Impulsive and reckless behavior, Unstable relationships with other people.” [NIMH]
Disclaimer: We’re not doctors. We just work at the Internet.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.