3. King Triton from The Little Mermaid: Xenophobic and prone to violent outbursts.
Ariel’s dad calls humans “barbarians” and “dangerous,” but c’mon, maybe if you just had a beer with one of us, you’d see we’re not all that bad. No reason to be so afraid of the unfamiliar. But what’s worse is that he’s an overbearing father who can’t seem to keep all the feels under control. You kind of have to feel for the guy — he lost his wife, has about a billion daughters to parent, and has to run the sea. Recommendation: Take up martial arts and/or yoga.
15. Tinkerbell in Peter Pan: Borderline Personality Disorder
“Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness marked by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships….Most people who have BPD suffer from: Problems with regulating emotions and thoughts, Impulsive and reckless behavior, Unstable relationships with other people.” [NIMH]
Disclaimer: We’re not doctors. We just work at the Internet.
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹