16 Disney Characters Who Really Need To See A Psychiatrist
Now you realize that half these people were self-medicating, depressed misogynists with anger management issues. Sheesh!
1. The Queen from Snow White: Narcissist
2. George Darling from Peter Pan: Anger management issues
3. King Triton from The Little Mermaid: Xenophobic and prone to violent outbursts.
4. Ariel in The Little Mermaid: Hoarder and kleptomaniac.
Ariel, again: Body image issues
5. Gaston from Beauty and the Beast: Misogynist
6. Scar from The Lion King: Sociopath
7. The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland: Bipolar
Clearly the most unstable person in Wonderland. She goes from being euphoric to WTF in a moment's notice.
8. Flounder in The Little Mermaid: Paranoia and anxiety
9. The Evil Stepmother in Cinderella: Sadist
10. Peter Pan: Peter Pan Syndrome
11. King Hubert in Sleeping Beauty: Alcoholic
12. The Beast in Beauty and the Beast: Depression
13. Cruella de Ville from 101 Dalmatians: Psychopath
14. Pinocchio: Pathological liar
15. Tinkerbell in Peter Pan: Borderline Personality Disorder
16. Tramp in Lady and the Tramp: Womanizer
It's sort of implied that Tramp gets around and has serious commitment issues. He's certainly charming and has a way with the ladies. The good thing is that he's changed for the better with Lady.