What is it with denim brands and initials? This one stands for “life, energy, intelligence.” Kind of a lot to ask for from jeans.
3. Todd Oldham Jeans
Todd Oldham was one of the coolest designers of the ’90s, and he also had a denim line.
4. Marithé + François Girbaud
Founded in France in 1964, the label rose to popularity in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s when it was the preferred denim brand among rappers like the Notorious B.I.G. and De La Soul.
9. Mudd Jeans
A favorite of ’90s girls, Mudd knew how to capture the tweenage audience: Just spell something weird.
People still wear these, I guess. In the late ’90s and early 2000s, they were favored by girls seeking a bit of Cali flair. (Read: Obsessed with The O.C.)
19. Silvertab Jeans
In the mid to late ’90s, there was no cooler brand for a teenager to wear than Levis Silvertab — in medium stonewash, of course.
Joop! was not just a cologne, but also a denim line.
Jeans that were made for the “new millennium,” but looked like they were stuck in the ’90s.
29. Jnco Jeans
Ahh, the Age of the Jnco. A time when your popularity was based not on the size of your personality, but rather the largeness of your pants.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.