What is it with denim brands and initials? This one stands for “life, energy, intelligence.” Kind of a lot to ask for from jeans.
3. Todd Oldham Jeans
Todd Oldham was one of the coolest designers of the ’90s, and he also had a denim line.
4. Marithé + François Girbaud
Founded in France in 1964, the label rose to popularity in the late ‘80s and early ‘90s when it was the preferred denim brand among rappers like the Notorious B.I.G. and De La Soul.
9. Mudd Jeans
A favorite of ’90s girls, Mudd knew how to capture the tweenage audience: Just spell something weird.
People still wear these, I guess. In the late ’90s and early 2000s, they were favored by girls seeking a bit of Cali flair. (Read: Obsessed with The O.C.)
19. Silvertab Jeans
In the mid to late ’90s, there was no cooler brand for a teenager to wear than Levis Silvertab — in medium stonewash, of course.
Joop! was not just a cologne, but also a denim line.
Jeans that were made for the “new millennium,” but looked like they were stuck in the ’90s.
29. Jnco Jeans
Ahh, the Age of the Jnco. A time when your popularity was based not on the size of your personality, but rather the largeness of your pants.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳