In your thirties:
4. As a twentysomething, you can have a wedding Pinterest board and have it be funny/ironic.
In your thirties, that shit’ll just make your friends worried about you.
In your thirties, you find there are people who will listen to your legitimate feelings on relationships.
In your thirties, they’re only meeting your man- or ladyfriend if you think it’s something serious.
When you’re older, you’re much more cautious.
When you’re in your thirties, you’re also on OkCupid. Begrudgingly.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."