1. 1994: Miss Havisham glam at the “Little Women” premiere.
3. 1996: Alien invasion at the “Romeo + Juliet” premiere.
4. 1996: Fashions by Magic Eye books at the MTV Movie Awards.
5. 1996: Sweetheart style at the Fire & Ice Ball.
6. 1997: Ice queen with a rockin’ bod as seen at the Oscars.
7. 1997: The time Claire’s makeup artist had the night off.
8. 1998: Making the turtleneck sexy at the premiere of that other “Les Miserables” movie no one remembers.
9. 1999: When fingerless gloves were a thing.
10. 1999: When slacks were still a thing, at the “Brokedown Palace” premiere.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.