1. 1994: Miss Havisham glam at the “Little Women” premiere.
3. 1996: Alien invasion at the “Romeo + Juliet” premiere.
4. 1996: Fashions by Magic Eye books at the MTV Movie Awards.
5. 1996: Sweetheart style at the Fire & Ice Ball.
6. 1997: Ice queen with a rockin’ bod as seen at the Oscars.
7. 1997: The time Claire’s makeup artist had the night off.
8. 1998: Making the turtleneck sexy at the premiere of that other “Les Miserables” movie no one remembers.
9. 1999: When fingerless gloves were a thing.
10. 1999: When slacks were still a thing, at the “Brokedown Palace” premiere.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈