11. 1996: And equally fantastic in animal prints.
15. 2000: Sleek and glam in the same year. How do you do itttttttt.
16. Amazing YET AGAIN at the 2001 Golden Globes.
17. 2001: And her hair does so many beautiful, wondrous things.
18. 2003: Like bangs. Many people *think* they can pull off bangs. Charlize knows she can.
19. In 2004 in Cannes, looking like a princess.
21. At the 2005 Golden Globes, Charlize had black hair. And it looked good. Seriously, woman. What is the secret.
22. 2006, at the SAG awards. Seriously, lady. TELL ME THE SECRET.
23. 2006: At 31 years old and the pinnacle of perfection.
26. 2008: Managing to look just as great with hardly any makeup.
27. 2009: Stoooopid pretty.
28. 2010: Prettyprettypretty!!!!
30. 2012: Like a fine wine…
31. And of course this brings us to Charlize at the 2013 Academy Awards. Where she won at life.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻