1. You can actually set up a Google Alert for yourself without being bombarded with results.
Must be fun getting one million Google Alerts for “John Johnson.”
2. Similarly, your Google results are all you.
5. When someone gets you something with your name on it, it’s EXTRA special because you know they probably had it custom-made.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.