1. You can actually set up a Google Alert for yourself without being bombarded with results.
Must be fun getting one million Google Alerts for “John Johnson.”
2. Similarly, your Google results are all you.
5. When someone gets you something with your name on it, it’s EXTRA special because you know they probably had it custom-made.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.