1. You can actually set up a Google Alert for yourself without being bombarded with results.
Must be fun getting one million Google Alerts for “John Johnson.”
2. Similarly, your Google results are all you.
5. When someone gets you something with your name on it, it’s EXTRA special because you know they probably had it custom-made.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏