5. Expectation: This is your idea of a “working writer.”
Reality: You’ve written something that is in fact completely confusing. And now you have to revise for, like, a million years.
15. Expectation: Your daydreams of sharing your work at literary salons or at readings look like this.
17. Expectation: You are going to be the voice of your generation.
- It's here. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are facing off now for their first debate and we're covering it live 💥
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."