5. Expectation: This is your idea of a “working writer.”
Reality: You’ve written something that is in fact completely confusing. And now you have to revise for, like, a million years.
15. Expectation: Your daydreams of sharing your work at literary salons or at readings look like this.
17. Expectation: You are going to be the voice of your generation.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘