1. First, Al Gore does a dad dance move.
2. Letterman doesn’t know what to call the Vice President.
3. Al Gore to Letterman: I heard that joke about me, you know.
4. Here’s Al’s attempt at a joke about himself.
5. Letterman to Al: nope, not buying it.
6. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 1
7. Al Gore on “Letterman,” part 2
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲