1. Once upon a time (the 1950s), this new fangled thing called “the telephone” was messing up everyones’ lives. So AT&T made this PSA to give your grandparents the 411. What is wrong with all you annoying people dialing wrong numbers GODDD.
2. Seriously, it’s a real problem. So make sure you write down the number. Write that number down good.
3. Then dial your number on your impossibly large rotary phone and then wait for like an hour for them to pick up. Remember: If they’re slow to the phone or don’t pick up, it doesn’t mean they hate you! (They might hate you.)
4. Check out the full instructional video here. You may learn a thing or two. About how this never happens now.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- A teen wore a dress to prom with the faces of black victims of police brutality designed on it and Trayvon Martin's mom loved it.