By now, you’ve probably heard the bizarre and depressing news that a Mrs. Doubtfire sequel could happen. (It doesn’t mean the movie is actually being made, but apparently there’s a script in the works. If Robin Williams and director Chris Columbus like it, then it might be a go.)
What might this next installment of cross-dressing nannydom look like? Super scary. Because, let’s face it: MRS. DOUBTFIRE IS AN INCREDIBLY DISTURBING AND CREEPY MOVIE.
These videos might make you reexamine the movie in a totally different light…
2. Like, all you have to do is re-cut the trailer with Inception music, and you begin to wonder whether the whole thing wasn’t a dream all along:
3. And it’s easy enough to re-cut the trailer to look like a horror movie:
4. And just the simple trick of playing a scene in reverse makes everything SO SO SCARY.
Brb, hiding under the bed.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- Obama's student loan forgiveness efforts will likely cost taxpayers tens of billions of dollars more than expected 👀💵
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.
- Instead of ornaments, a women decorated her Christmas tree with paper angels honoring the biggest stars who died in 2016 🎄