1. Shoveling snow in the Tuileries in 1919 must have been a real bitch.
2. This is the 1919 French version of a snow plow.
3. It’s actually a tank!
4. Here’s a snowy Place de la Concorde in 1919.
5. The Champs-Elysées around 1910. It looks so uncharacteristically quiet.
6. Winter playtime in the Luxembourg Gardens in 1919.
7. Tire tracks on a cool-looking Boulevard Edgar Quinet.
8. The Luxembourg Gardens look kind of creepy without a soul and covered in snow.
9. A classic view, completely deserted. Nevertheless, I’d like to go to there.
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸