1. Shoveling snow in the Tuileries in 1919 must have been a real bitch.
2. This is the 1919 French version of a snow plow.
3. It’s actually a tank!
4. Here’s a snowy Place de la Concorde in 1919.
5. The Champs-Elysées around 1910. It looks so uncharacteristically quiet.
6. Winter playtime in the Luxembourg Gardens in 1919.
7. Tire tracks on a cool-looking Boulevard Edgar Quinet.
8. The Luxembourg Gardens look kind of creepy without a soul and covered in snow.
9. A classic view, completely deserted. Nevertheless, I’d like to go to there.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎