1. Remember this shirt LiLo wears briefly in Mean Girls? This style dominated Abercrombie and Fitch that year.
2. Remember how you were soooo into pleated mini-skirts? And especially when paired with kitten heels and Michael Stars tops?
3. When Amanda Bynes wore this simple spaghetti strap tank with flares in What a Girl Wants, you thought this was the epitome of chic basic.
4. Brenda Song's colorful fur collar and matching mini-buns inspired so many hair-outfit combos for you after you saw Get a Clue.
5. Even though chopsticks were more of a '90s thing, you brought them back after seeing Jennifer Garner double up in 13 Going On 30.
6. After seeing the Crossroads girls, you cut up ALL your T-shirts. Sadly.
7. Bianca's two piece with a tulle skirt was definitely what you wore to prom. Or a formal. Or in your room. All the time.
8. The newsboy cap with colorful flared cords combo was a classic after The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
9. You spent hours trying to get your hair perfectly flared after seeing Josie and the Pussycats.
10. Lindsay Lohan's Freaky Friday army fatigues and arm party played perfectly into your early 2000s emo look.
BRB just picking up some more gothic Alice in Wonderland shirts at Hot Topic.