1. It made a mockery of highbrow culture.
2. It featured a character who had rage issues worse than all Jerry Springer episodes combined.
4. He pretty much made Stimpy his bitch.
5. Meanwhile, Stimpy was dumb as fuck.
7. When you think about it, Stimpy was downright tragic.
8. Then there was this character — George Liquor — who also turned out to be completely abusive. (Go figure.)
17. The fuck?
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻