2. Hoggle was the most difficult puppet to control. There were 18 motors in his face alone.
8. Those hands in the tunnel Sarah falls down? REAL PEOPLE. Wearing latex gloves.
11. This is how they filmed those amazing scenes where David Bowie did tricks with glass balls.
12. Understandably, these scenes were very difficult to nail as the juggler was manipulating the objects blind and from an incredibly uncomfortable position.
13. Jane Krakowski aka Jenna Maroney of 30 Rock fame was one of the actresses who came close to landing the role of Sarah, which ultimately went to Jennifer Connelly.
A few others who were also considered: Sarah Jessica Parker, Ally Sheedy, Marisa Tomei, and Helena Bonham Carter (?!).
14. Labyrinth was the last feature film Jim Henson directed.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸