This is how Dawson parties: He goes to a jazz bar, gets drunk with Andie McPhee, and passive-aggressively sings “the blues” with these highly inventive lyrics…
Dawson: The boy who can’t kiss someone without having it be ridiculously orchestrated. UGH.
4. When it comes to giving you a gift, Pacey will spend his hard-earned money on something much more meaningful and inventive. He’ll buy you a wall so that you can explore your inner budding artist.
6. While Pacey generally spends his time winning at life…
7. When it comes to being handy, Pacey can restore and fix a whole boat.
9. In the beauty pageant episode, we witnessed Pacey’s unexpected talent for acting dramatic monologues in Scottish accents.
11. When it comes to losing one’s virginity, Pacey goes straight for his hot teacher.
Yes. With. His. Teacher.
Dawson pretty much begs for it.
And this pretty much proves it.
13. This is what Pacey looks like when he cries.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.