1. The new American marriage — quality time with your spouse and your air turbo head massaging machines.
2. British folks trying out “foot tickling machines.” The purpose of which remains unclear other than sheer amusement and to say you tried it.
3. Pity those sea shoes never took off.
4. A snazzy product of Goodyear’s in the ’60s — illuminated tires.
5. The Cat-Mew Machine: a device that produces cat sounds, meant to keep away rodents.
6. A “road safety machine” to train motorcyclists. Otherwise known as your grandfather’s arcade game.
7. The first ever Walkman?
8. The original portable boombox was a beanbag with a transistor radio.
9. A prototype of the first computer mouse (wut?!), a creation by Douglas C. Engelbart.
10. Behold the microcar: great for small people and NYC parking, horrible in any other situation.
11. A hat with storage capabilities…because actually wearing a purse was passé?
12. A remote-controlled lawnmower. Kind of like a giant Roomba for the outdoors. Get a cat on that thing!
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃