1. In the movie, Cher demonstrated sartorial bravado and had wittily worded life philosophies.
In the show, she was replaced by some chick named Rachel Blanchard. Their only similarities being that they were both blondes.
She also became a complete airhead.
2. In the movie, Cher and Dionne’s coordinated outfits were AWESOME.
In the show, they started shopping in the Macy’s juniors department.
3. Movie Josh. Squeeeee. Paul Rudd 4 lyfe.
Here is TV “Josh.” We don’t like him.
4. Oh, BTW. Paul Rudd made a guest appearance, but not as Josh?! What???
In the episode “I Got You Babe,” Paul Rudd does not play Josh, but instead plays a love interest to Cher named “Sonny.” And he wears a leather jacket. And he wears a necklace. And I’m now really sad about all of this.
5. Thanks to Cher’s amazing makeover skills, Tai becomes an adorable Betty.
Tai’s adorable style is no longer; in the show her look could be described as Hooverville Raver.
In the first episode, Cher introduces Tai as “my friend from New York. I keep trying to make her over, but she keeps falling back apart.” After all of Original Cher’s hard work, Tai has been reduced to a ratty club kid unfamiliar with the rules of self-tanner.
6. Movie Murray: You were legitimately cool.
TV Murray: I’m really sorry about the person who made you wear this plastic belt for a promo shoot. You deserve better.
7. Original Cher and Original Dee kept their hair relatively sane.
Their TV hair was pure insanity.
8. Christian. Suave. Classy. Gay. Definitely not skeezy.
This is not Christian. But is supposed to be like Christian? His facial hair is deeply upsetting.
9. Dionne and Murray easily won cutest class couple.
They’re still together in the TV version, however I fail to believe Dee would allow him to wear this hat.
10. Original Amber, aka Crazypants McGee.
TV Amber: Actually…kind of the same.
HAHA Amber your hair looks silly.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.