1. Have they grown distant? Disinterested in conversation?
3. Are they waiting until they think you’re asleep and then sending shady emails to people you don’t know?
4. Do they yell out someone else’s name, specifically Tom Brady’s name, during a moment of intimacy?
J/K, everyone does that. Right?
6. Do they brag to their friends about spending five bucks to “pick up guys like BenJarvus and DeAngelo?”
7. Do you overhear phrases like, “I’m willing to spend whatever it takes for a good tight end?”
8. Is he laughing with his friends about how many times he gets screwed every weekend?
If more than one of the above is true, we have some bad news: Your spouse / partner / significant other is probably cheating on you with Fantasy Football.
(Unless it’s the off-season, in which case we have some worse news.)
Watch one coach try to get his affairs in order and follow his passion in a Tough Season. Featuring NFL stars Andrew Luck, Matt Forte, Larry Fitzgerald, Alfred Morris, and Mason Crosby. Presented by Lenovo and The Onion.