13 College Tips That Aren't In Your Orientation Packet
Take heed of these wise words. You've got lots of learning to do, and Lenovo wants to help you do it your way.
1. If you tell someone "let's hang out," follow through.
2. The middle is definitely the primo seating area.
3. Divide work amongst your study group so everyone does a share...
4. Body spray is not a shower substitute.
5. Use the communal appliances! You'll meet people.
6. Explore alternative modes of transportation at your own peril.
7. There's nothing wrong with talking about high school in college...
8. It's totally cool to jam in someone else's dorm room. That's how the best bands in history started.
9. Dress comfortably. You have the rest of your life for business casual!
But, like, there is a definite line you shouldn't cross.