1. If you tell someone "let's hang out," follow through.
2. The middle is definitely the primo seating area.
3. Divide work amongst your study group so everyone does a share...
4. Body spray is not a shower substitute.
5. Use the communal appliances! You'll meet people.
6. Explore alternative modes of transportation at your own peril.
7. There's nothing wrong with talking about high school in college...
8. It's totally cool to jam in someone else's dorm room. That's how the best bands in history started.
9. Dress comfortably. You have the rest of your life for business casual!
But, like, there is a definite line you shouldn't cross.
10. Take the time to read something outside of your coursework.
11. If you're a gamer, invest in some quality headphones.
12. EAT. HEALTHY. (Most of the time.)
13. And lastly, take the time to befriend your professors. They're super cool.
Pick a computer that's right for you.
It's time for a laptop that's more powerful, more durable, and more flexible. Explore Lenovo's line of award-winning PCs.