1. Deputy Andy Brennan Was So Adorably Dumb
He cried at crime scenes and couldn’t put up posters without getting tape all through his hair.
Also, this quote: “Listen, the Tacoma Sperm Bank was looking for donors. Naturally, I applied because it was my civic duty… and I like whales. A routine physical examination revealed that I was sterile. Sure, I thought that meant that I didn’t have to take a bath.” Oh, Andy, you silly man.
2. David Duchovny Looked Great in a Dress
DEA agent Denise Bryson had a not-so-secret secret - she was a he. In 1990 struggling actor David Duchovny said he would have taken almost any television opportunity he could get. So, two years before he became Agent Fox Mulder, Duchovny pulled on a pair of pantyhose and became a part of a TV history.
3. The Log Lady
Move over cat ladies, the Log Lady of Twin Peaks has taken over crazy-town. Her “psychic connection” with the log she totes everywhere makes her sort of a social pariah, but she did aid Coop and the Sheriff more often than not. Plus, Halloween’s coming up and what a unique costume idea, am I right?!?
6. WHO IS DIANE!?
Coop loves his tape recorder, and throughout the show he addresses his many musings to a woman named Diane. Now the most logical explanation is that Diane is Cooper’s secretary, but don’t you just wish she’s a figment of his imagination? That Coop is as crazy as the rest of them?
“Diane, never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish. ”
9. Nadine’s Drape Runner
Aside from her eye patch, super human strength and that bump on the head, Nadine Hurley has a serious problem - her drapes. The woman fixates on creating silent drape runners, employing cotton balls and grease to complete the task.
It’s no wonder Big Ed has Norma on the side.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️