1. Deputy Andy Brennan Was So Adorably Dumb
He cried at crime scenes and couldn’t put up posters without getting tape all through his hair.
Also, this quote: “Listen, the Tacoma Sperm Bank was looking for donors. Naturally, I applied because it was my civic duty… and I like whales. A routine physical examination revealed that I was sterile. Sure, I thought that meant that I didn’t have to take a bath.” Oh, Andy, you silly man.
2. David Duchovny Looked Great in a Dress
DEA agent Denise Bryson had a not-so-secret secret - she was a he. In 1990 struggling actor David Duchovny said he would have taken almost any television opportunity he could get. So, two years before he became Agent Fox Mulder, Duchovny pulled on a pair of pantyhose and became a part of a TV history.
3. The Log Lady
Move over cat ladies, the Log Lady of Twin Peaks has taken over crazy-town. Her “psychic connection” with the log she totes everywhere makes her sort of a social pariah, but she did aid Coop and the Sheriff more often than not. Plus, Halloween’s coming up and what a unique costume idea, am I right?!?
6. WHO IS DIANE!?
Coop loves his tape recorder, and throughout the show he addresses his many musings to a woman named Diane. Now the most logical explanation is that Diane is Cooper’s secretary, but don’t you just wish she’s a figment of his imagination? That Coop is as crazy as the rest of them?
“Diane, never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish. ”
9. Nadine’s Drape Runner
Aside from her eye patch, super human strength and that bump on the head, Nadine Hurley has a serious problem - her drapes. The woman fixates on creating silent drape runners, employing cotton balls and grease to complete the task.
It’s no wonder Big Ed has Norma on the side.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬