1. You have woken up early before school/university/work to livestream a television show.
When an episode is airing at 7pm in America, that’s 7am in Western Australia, leading to many days of getting up a few hours early and putting your makeup on in front of your laptop so you don’t miss a second before rushing off to work. You might end up looking like this all day, but it’s totally worth it.
6. But back to the fan girl life. This is what webjet looks like when you want to fly just about anywhere:
San Diego Comic Con? No problem. I’ll just spend more than a months pay on flights, and two days of my life in an airplane, just to get to America.
8. When Americans reminisce about the good ol’ days of Harry Potter midnight release parties.
Midnight release parties? Try 7am release parties. That weren’t actually parties. But just you dragging your parents to the bookstore to stand in line really early in the morning while passers by looked on in confusion.
11. And finally, this.
Not fast enough Channel 10, not fast enough.
- Brexit fallout: Leaders of the remaining European Union states will call for the UK's withdrawal to happen in an "orderly fashion" and quickly.
- At least 41 people died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸