1. You have woken up early before school/university/work to livestream a television show.
2. Because if you don't livestream, the internet becomes a battlefield as you endeavour to avoid spoilers.
Be careful what you see on Facebook.
And don't even think about going on Tumblr.
Because even if you've blacklisted every possible variation you can think of, at least one person on your dashboard isn't tagging their shit and it is going to ruin your life.
3. When something big happens in a fandom, it usually feels a little bit like this.
4. "When someone from a different timezone is late night blogging and its daytime where you are."
5. Also, the rest of the world definitely can't tell when you're night blogging and when you're just being Australian.
To be honest, some times I'm not too sure either.
And one more...
6. But back to the fan girl life. This is what webjet looks like when you want to fly just about anywhere:
7. Speaking of money, three words: Merchandise Shipping Costs.
8. When Americans reminisce about the good ol' days of Harry Potter midnight release parties.
9. Holiday themed episodes mean just about nothing to you.
10. Friends that don't understand why you want to stay home all weekend.
11. And finally, this.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!