“1) Write down the second syllable of your middle name.
If you do not have a middle name – what is wrong with you? How did you know when your parents were mad at you? Anyway, you should use the second syllable of your first name.
If your middle name is only one syllable, you may use the second syllable of your last name.
If none of your names have more than one syllable, your parents obviously read the children’s book Tikki-Tikki-Tembo, and you may use any syllable you like from Tikki-Tikki-Tembo-No-Sa-Rembo-Chari-Bari-Ruchi-Pip-Peri-Pembo’s name.
2) Write down the name of a plant.
3) If you are a female above the age of 30, write down the word “less.” If you are a female under the age of 30, write down the word “met.” If you are a man of any age, A) welcome! and B) write down the word “petra.”
4) Write down the first initial of the last name of your favorite English teacher from school.
5) Write down one simple action verb (i.e. “run,” “jump,” etc)
Now, get your results!!
Combine the answer from #1 with the answer from #3. That is your first name.
Your middle initial is the answer to #4.
Your last name is your answer to #5 with your answer to #2 added to the end.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.