According to Wikipedia Japan, Japan World Cup is a game produced by the Japan Racing Association. The result of the game is predetermined. The players have to bet money on one of the many race horses.
2. What makes it bizarre?
It is not strictly a horse racing game. Jockeys can choose to ride on anything from yetis, trojan horses, and elephants dressed as giraffes. The more extreme it is, the more entertaining it will be.
3. Galloping like a BOSS!
Not every horse uses its four legs to gallop to the finish line. This particular horse can run sideways using only its hind legs, twirl on the race course like a ballerina, and imitate the running style of a track athlete.
4. And few horses can also do this
5. Still find all this hard to believe? Watch this video
Make sure that you have a defibrillator charged and ready before you watch this. Watching this might lead to a cardiac arrest due to excessive laughter.
6. How gamers from around the world reacted when they saw the video
7. You can buy the DVD on Amazon Japan
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡