45 Things About "Harry Potter" You Wouldn't Know Without Reading The Books
Disclaimer: This list is not a substitution for reading this magical series in its entirety. So get crackin'.
1. Peeves the Poltergeist
2. Pass the Moldy Cheese
3. Close One, Snivellus
4. Mooney, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs
6. A Certain Disregard for the Rules
7. Daddy Problems
8. Rough Résumé, Winky
10. A Family Affair
11. The Phoenix Cores
12. Oh Rita, You Skeeter
13. Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
14. "Remember my last, Petunia."
15. Ickle Ronnie the Prefect
16. Muggle Duels
17. The Longbottoms
18. Divination Subsitution
19. Killer Interview
20. The Prophecy
21. Neville Longbottom: The Not Chosen One
22. An Appetite for Children
23. License and Registration, Please
24. Murder He Wrote
25. No Chance for Tenure
26. This Is How Rumors Get Started, Sev
27. This Ain't No Pumpkin Juice
28. Do Not Pity the Dead, Except for the Ones Who Have Been Bewitched by Dark Magic
29. The Lightning-Struck Tower
30. Fighting Fire with Fire
31. Seventeen Going on 40
32. Hasn't Harry's Soul Been Through Enough Without Having to Become a Ginger?
33. You Can't Judge a House-Elf by His Cover
34. Talk About Traumatizing!
35. Godric's Hollow
36. Don't Worry, It's Not a Death Eater Ideal
37. Albus + Gellert = BFFL
39. Never Trust a Rat
40. Didn't Your Mother Ever Tell You Not to Duel in the House?
41. What I Did for Love
42. My Precious
43. Sorry to Blow Up Your Spot, Petunia
44. Everyone Has Their Temptations
45. Elder Wand, Shmelder Wand
But whether or not you knew any of these facts, always remember...
"...whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." —Jo Rowling