1. Put an egg on it.
Because one large egg has about six grams of protein! Add a hard-boiled egg to your salad. Add an egg over easy to an Asian rice bowl. The possibilities are endless because they're a great addition to almost everything.
2. Instead of using iceberg lettuce in your salads, try kale!
3. Have you heard of quinoa? It's an awesome side for any meal.
One cup of quinoa has 8.14 grams of protein. And it's cholesterol-free. Nice!
4. Try chia seed pudding. It's a delicious breakfast or midday snack.
5. Swap out sour cream for Greek yogurt for some protein goodness.
6. Snack on cottage cheese. A half cup has 13 grams of protein.
You could literally have a different mix-in for your cottage cheese for every day of the week. Get some inspiration here.
7. Chickpeas are your friends!
Add them to your salads. Roast them and eat them as a snack! Make hummus! At 12 grams of protein per cup, it's super easy to get more protein in every bite.
8. Your main dish isn't the only thing that can have lots of protein. How about your sides? In fact, how about rice and beans?
9. Spread peanut butter on anything you please.
Peanut butter is very portable, so it's super easy to snack on wherever you please. Two tablespoons has eight grams of protein...and that probably makes you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right now!
10. Canned tuna is affordable and full of lean protein.
Looking for other great ways to add protein into your diet? Try one of Lean Cuisine's delicious high-protein varieties...
Take this survey! It's almost like taking a quiz.