1. You've forgotten what sunlight looks like.
2. Lunch is eaten at your desk...if it's eaten at all.
3. You're making some slightly dumb mistakes due to exhaustion.
4. You can't remember the last meal you cooked.
5. Friends have stopped even trying to get you to do things.
6. Relationships are a vague memory from a long time ago.
7. Coffee is pretty much the only thing keeping you upright.
8. You're looking forward to meetings, just to get away from your email.
9. Conference calls are time to multi-task on other work.
10. Even your boss is starting to get worried about you.
11. Yet you're not getting closer to getting any time off.
12. Though let's be honest, you'd spend it checking email anyway...
13. Dramatic quitting videos are bookmarked on your browser.
14. You're also becoming less and less tolerant of your co-workers.
15. You're becoming increasingly familiar with times you didn't previously know existed.
16. Your work is consistently penetrating your dreams.
17. Logging timesheets is an epic task.
18. Lack of sleep means you're actually coming up with some awesome ideas.
19. Alcohol has stopped being fun, and is now mostly therapuetic.
20. There is no chance that you'll take any more work on.
21. Staring at a computer is the only hobby you have left.
22. You're having problems that aren't even making sense.
23. You've given up on actually getting all the work done.
24. And yet you just keep slogging on.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!